Friday, December 5, 2008

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, praise the Lord! I know I just posted a couple of days ago, but we have great news! We heard from Malisa, our social worker, this morning. My second set of fingerprints were accepted by the state police, and Malisa received the results. Our homestudy should be completed by next week!

We are so thankful and are praising God. This was the hinge upon which the rest of our dossier preparation was waiting on! We can now proceed with the rest of the immigration bureau application. We will have to have fingerprinting done again for that. I'll keep applying vaseline!

God is so good. We had just come to the point of understanding that we needed to let go and quit fretting and worrying, and to let Him have total contol. That is when God can rush in and work! I don't know why it is so hard for me to remember that! I always try to handle things myself, rather than giving it up to Him. But, invariably, when I let go and give it all to God, it all works out swiftly and beautifully.

Thank you for all your prayers! Be sure to thank God on our behalf! We're also thanking God for the wonderful donations that continue to come in toward the adoption. We are so blessed.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIm and He will make your paths straight."

Blessings to all,
Dawn and Mark

1 comment:

Liberty said...

We will be definitely be praying for you on this journey!